By TL Cornish, CNPDo your seasonal allergies feel worse than ever since you've been struggling with candida?
Do you find you've got food allergies that worsen in the spring, summer and/or fall?
Does it seem like your hay fever "gets worse" when you eat certain foods?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be struggling with cross-over allergic or intolerance reactions between fungus/yeast issues, food allergies and seasonal pollens. The connections between these challenges can represent some perplexing allergy relationships. An understanding of how these problems impact each other can empower us to find relief.
There are a number of food and lifestyle adjustments that we can make in order to strengthen the "terrain" of our bodies and thus raise our allergic threshold, (the level of exposure to an allergen required to cause an uncomfortable reaction.). To complement our efforts at strengthening our body terrain, we can utilize specific anti allergy supports. With an understanding of allergies and candida, a gentle candida reduction program combined with a careful process of self observation, food therapy, anti allergy supplements and homeopathy we can gain control over these symptoms and enjoy health indoors and out, even during allergy season.
As most of us know, what we eat can impact our recovery from the candida overgrowth. What is less understood is that some food choices can specifically trigger increased sensitivity to related airborne pollen allergens. There are foods that are actually related to some of the problem pollen plants. There are foods and beverages that create vulnerability to allergies in other ways. Demystifying how to best feed and care for ourselves during allergy season can prevent or minimize the intervention strategies required to cope with allergy symptoms.
Five Step Plan to Enjoy the Spring, Summer and Fall - Allergy Free.
- Candida Reduction ~ to reduce immune stress and inflammatory mycotoxin accumulation caused by the yeast; to clear the colon for better breathing; and to improve intestinal integrity for greater immune strength and digestive power.
- Attention to Food Therapy ~ to emphasize healthy, alkalizing and nutrient rich foods while minimizing foods and drinks (and medication) that amplify allergic propensity or sensitivity to specific pollens via cross-over reactions.
- Detoxify for immune optimization ~ to reduce the overall toxic load and resulting immune suppression to enable a healthful reaction to allergens.
- Use Supplements to strengthen tolerance specific to allergic response~ use herbs that bolster the immune system as well as nutrient supplements that counteract the histamine response and support immune resilience.
- Desensitize with homeopathy ~ to gently trigger the immune and respiratory systems to defend against allergenic irritants.
- Hydrate ~ to supply adequate hydration levels for the mobilization of oxygen carrying red blood cells and to optimize energy production and immune function.